Become a Member
Becoming a member of GCFSS...
Membership in the Gitxsan Child and Family Services Society is open to anyone who is either registered to or resides in any of our five member bands. The five member bands of GCFSS are currently: Kispiox, Glen Vowell, Gitsegukla, Gitwangak, and Gitanyow.
The advantage of being a member of the Gitxsan Child and Family Services Society entitles you to the following:
- You may nominate members to the Board of Directors
- Be candidate as a board member of your community
- Vote at general meetings of the society
- Attend society workshops and training
- The opportunity to volunteer for committee work
- Receive the annual report of the society
- On request, attend board meetings as an observer
Signing up is easy just drop by our office which is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily and closed from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m or print out the membership form and fax or mail it to our office. Our receptionist and staff would be more than happy to assist you.
Constitution & Bylaws
Nomination form for Board of Directors